30 Days US-DOMESTIC Return Policy
This is a DOMESTIC US LIMITED RETURN POLICY, which means that International Packages / Orders are treated differently. See below.
We guarantee your purchase satisfaction with a 30 days return policy. This means, should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase of Alterna Jars and Blades or Tampers, you can return your purchased items to Alterna Blender Jars LLC (aka 123Vita LLC) for a full refund, however with following specific limitations and exclusions and/or circumstances:
- The return must be pre-authorized by us either by phone and/or by email (801)-623-3225 / email@example.com - we never found our way around to create a RA List (Return Authorization database lists) because frankly hardly anyone ever returns the jars. So, just call us.
- The return needs to be sent to: 123Vita LLC - or to Alterna Jar LLC at: 3505 Bay Court, Eagle Mountain, UT 84005 (USA)
- Include a copy of your original invoice of the said purchase and the purchase must have been made from an authorized dealer (or from us). Refunds are made by the one who received your money for your purchase.
- Defect does not authorize a return but falls under warranty claims. The product must be in UN-USED NEW CONDITION. We refuse used and/or damaged product returns (these fall under Warranty if there is damage, provided it is a qualified warranty and not due to misuse or negligence).
- Return shipping cost must be pre-paid by customer, no matter if the return is from within the USA or from abroad.
- The product returned for a full refund needs to be received on /and/or prior to 30 days from the date of purchase no matter from where it comes from. Full refund means that the purchase price minus our applicable shipping cost will be refundable. In some cases, shipping is included in the purchase price - this means while that cost is hidden, we will still deduct it from the refund, if the system allows (i.e. ETSY for example).
- We will refund all 100% cost of item plus shipping 'both ways' if we screwed up, for example we have sent the wrong item or the order was not fulfilled correctly or arrived defective. Just claiming "Not as described" does not put fault on us automatically. We know all claims and tricks.
- If we shipped the incorrect product we will provide a shipping label for return, or refund reasonable shipping expenses.
- We will deny refunds for product that arrives for return after 30 days from the date of purchase. We will help you take care of your problem as is reasonably possible. We will reject returns of USED product at a 100% coverage.
- If the product has been used and is appropriately cleaned and sanitized (not one bit of food debris), is returned within the correct timeframe, then we will refund 80% of the item cost (shipping not included). If the item arrives with signs of abuse / misuse, broken, and/or with food debris, we will reject the return and throw it directly into the garbage and not refund one dime (we will take pictures) - and you will have voided any claim to a refund by sending us the product in that condition. We consider such product a HEALTH HAZARD.
- We prefer not have you return your purchased product. Therefore it is essential that you chose wisely and even contact us with questions before your purchase.
- The product MUST Be unused. If it has been used, there is a 20% restocking fee that we will deduct from the item price (not including the shipping charges and/or applicable tax), and the jar has to arrive within the 30 days return deadline. - we repeat that again!
- We are not in the social services business - therefore we do not refund shipping expenses - the shipping fee you paid when you ordered the jar - unless we screwed up. Just being unhappy with it or fabricating some kind of an event, blaming the drop of a fork into the jar on us, or blending up a big clump of frozen bananas causing serious blade havoc and/or activating the slippage safety, does not warrant for that shipping portion refund, or a return for any refund as a matter of fact. We want to be fair about it. If you don't like this policy, we suggest you buy on Amazon or buy Blendtec's OEM product. So, if you have questions, just check with us BEFORE your purchase, ideally.
- Repeating it again: If the product that you return has food on it after you used it (80% refund) and you return it uncleaned with the food on it it, WE WILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE RETURN AND WILL NOT REFUND YOU ANY AMOUNT - In so doing, you give permission that we discard the package with its content because it is a HEALTH HAZARD. Let me explain: Simply said, we will not be subjected to dangerous 'unknowns'. If you want to receive a refund for your return, please simply just clean the product properly and thoroughly. That should not be too much to ask, right? DISCLAIMER: just because we accept a return of a used product within 30 days of purchase for a 80% refund, does not mean we are reselling used product - we are definitely not. Everything you buy from us is brand new, unless it is a used refurbished Blendtec Blender or other brand.
Basically, if we did something wrong, we want to fix it and we will pay for it (Everything inside the USA). Just because you are not using the jar and/or blade assemblies correctly and/or in the manner as described or cautioned not too, and within reasonable parameters, does not mean automatically that we may have done something wrong. If a customer just made a wrong purchase decision, or didn't read the description carefully enough, or imagined his/her expected performance of the product in a certain way and then is disappointed when the blade assembly bearing is rusted out because of washing it in the dishwasher, don't be surprised it is not covered under warranty, and/or you cannot return it for a refund. Buyer's Remorse event, for whatever reason (you lost your job - you ran out of money and need to raise some), or you broke the item due to heavy-abuse etc, the customer needs to fix it, but we will try to help "within reason". - Please do not forget, that we too are consumers, and we too understand customers' desires for fair, responsible treatment. So, please talk to us. We are available by phone and/or by email and are available to answer any questions pertaining to our Alterna Jars and Blades and Tampers. We hope that we can reduce or even eliminate returns with means of a higher level of customer interaction. Please talk to us! Returning goods is a hassle for everyone. Ask questions before you make your purchase. We take orders also over the phone" +1-801-623-3225
Alterna Jars LLC
(801) 623-3225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL ADDRESS REQUIREMENTS for PURCHASE:
Every purchaser who proceeds through checkout must enter a valid email address for correspondence. If you want to be notified of any warranty and/or defect recall information pertaining to the product you have purchased, it can only be sent to you via email as we do not notify anyone by regular postal correspondence. If your email address is invalid, outdated, and/or you cannot be reached by email for whatever reason, you acknowledge that it is not our responsibility to run after you with the product information, and you therefore hold us harmless from any liability. Read the emails that you receive from our company!
Updated April 3 2023